Monday 16 April 2012

Final Magazine Product with feedback

Below is the final magazine review page for 'Flight'. 


Overall, I am pleased with how the review page for 'Flight' ended up. It looks professional, yet also provides all of the information necessary for the reader. This means that it would fit perfectly within the 'Sight and Sound' magazine.


I decided to update my Tumblr followers with the final product of 'Flight' - the magazine review page. I did this as my followers have been tracking my progress since the beginning of the production, so I felt that they could offer the best insight into the product which I produced and give any ways in which it could be improved to enhance the overall effect. Below is a screen shot of me updating my followers with the final magazine review page and asking them for their thoughts and opinions on the product.




Below are some of the responses I received in regards to the review page for 'Flight':


As you can see from the feedback shown above, the review page gained an overwhelming positive response. No feedback was given, showing that my followers on Tumblr thought that the review page was effective. I am pleased with the response that I received from my followers, as it shows that they find that it was a professional looking ancillary product. One of my worries about the magazine review page was that perhaps it was too focused on text, yet the responses given do not seem to focus on this matter. This shows that the magazine review page worked well, and that it was both informative and visually appealing. However, due to the fact that the review page is being in 'Sight And Sound' magazine, it may be that the responses given were not received by readers of the magazine. This may mean that a difference in opinion may arise upon publication of the review, and that film critics and academics may not agree with the responses given.

No comments:

Post a Comment