Wednesday 23 November 2011

'Flight' Photographic Storyboard



This is the photographic storyboard for 'Flight'. Doing this we  feel for the kind of production which we wanted to produce. Doing this exercise helped us envision the shots which would be included within our short film.  This was particularly helpful in the scenes in the scenes with the mirrors, as we got to see where the camera would be positioned to avoid it being in shot. We then showed this to several people to gain opinions and views.

Miranda Amess said: "It was really interesting, I like how you focused a lot on the character of Sophie, I felt like I really connected with her and what she was going through."

Edward Stow said: "I really enjoyed looking at this storyboard. The shots you used were really effective in portraying Sophie's emotions. I particularly liked the shots of her walking down the street."

Ben Cockram said: "This was great! The shots you used were effective as they portrayed a direct contrast between Sophie's two lifestyles. It was intruiging and I would certainly like to see how the rest of the narrative pans out."

Chris Johnson said: "I enjoyed watching this photographic storyboard, I think that you have great foundations for your short film. I think that you could have perhaps used some of the sounds you were using to involve the audience even more, but apart from that I thought it was brilliant."


No comments:

Post a Comment