Wednesday 1 February 2012

Sharing Progress - Tumblr

I have been documenting the progress of 'Flight' by using the social networking site Tumblr, which can be used to share text, pictures and videos. I decided to use this site as I felt that it would be perfect to use to interact with people, all of whom have an interest in film and media. To gain followers with similar interests, you can 'tag' you posts - meaning that people can search through posts tagged with a specific word. As shown below, I tagged most of my entries with 'media', so that people with a critical eye over media products can give their expertise on my production. As you can see from the images below, several people 'liked' the posts, meaning that they were interesting in how the production had came along. Later along in my production, I will use the social networking site to contact my followers and ask their opinions on the first draft. 

 

The editor of Flight, Hannah, has also been sharing her progress through her Twitter site, as shown below.


No comments:

Post a Comment